The British New Testament Society seeks to promote research of the New Testament and related writings. It sponsors an annual conference, attendance at which is open to those who fall into one of the following categories:
- Teach New Testament (or a cognate discipline) at a recognized HEI;
- Hold a doctorate in the area of New Testament;
- Those involved in postgraduate research in New Testament at doctoral or masters level;
- Have previously been in attendance at the Society’s annual conference (subject to (5) below);
- By special permission of the committee, for one year only in the first instance, to someone who has made a recognised published contribution to New Testament studies.
The BNTS Code of Conduct can be downloaded here: PDF.
The committee of the British New Testament Society is:
The Society’s constitution can be downloaded here.
Minutes from annual meetings can be found here.
BNTS Visual Identity
The font of the BNTS logo is Helvetica Neue.
The main green colour is CMYK: C=77 M=21 Y=42 K=1.
Large versions of the logo can be downloaded also: